College Scholarships 2017-2018
It can be a full time task to find scholarships for which you may qualify. As we receive scholarship information, it will be updated on this site under the 2017-2018 Scholarship List below, so please check the website often for updates. In addition, colleges often have many more scholarships about which we are not informed.
Please visit the College/Career Planning page to find information about TN Promise and FAFSA.
Please request scholarship/financial aid information from the schools you are interested in attending by contacting their Financial Aid Offices or visiting their scholarship/financial aid websites. Many schools’ scholarship deadlines are early December so start planning now so you don’t miss their deadlines!!
The Scholarships below are currently accepting applications. Please read the eligibility and application instructions on the website carefully before applying.
- Levine Scholars Program- (full, 4-year tuition +) The Levine Scholars Program seeks exceptional high school seniors who demonstrate a commitment to community service, hold an academic record that reflects a sustained passion for knowledge and possess a capacity for ethical leadership that elevates fellow students to a higher standard.
- Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarships- Opens September 15 (up to $15,000) open to high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who will graduate or have graduated from a public, independent or homeschool association high school in 40 Middle Tennessee counties.
- AES Engineering Scholarship- October 6, 2018 ($500) Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question: When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
- The Beauty + Wellness Scholarship for Women- Quarterly Deadlines: January 1, March 31st, June 30th, and September 30th every year ($1,000) Must be a female, graduating high school senior.
- Pretty Photoshop Actions Bi-Annual Scholarship- April 15 & October 15 ($500) Carefully research and compose an essay style Adobe Photoshop tutorial of 800 to 1,000 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points.
- The Boise Realtors Scholarship- November 30, 2018 ($500) Submit a short essay (500 to 1000 words) describing your passion and volunteer work for your local community.
- Kids' Chance, Inc. of Tennessee Scholarship- Providing public high school, technical, vocational, and college scholarship awards to qualified applicants who have had a parent suffering a catastrophic, permanently disabling, or fatal injury pursuant to the Tennessee Workers' Compensation Act. e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The American Legion High School Oratorical Scholarship- January 8, 2019 ($1-3,000) District chairmen will conduct a District Oratorical Contest the weeks of January 12-26, 2019. Semi-Finals will compete to determine District winners.
In addition to the list above, below are some other helpful Search Engines to assist with finding scholarships: