College Scholarships 2021-2022
It can be a full time task to find scholarships for which you may qualify. As we receive scholarship information, it will be updated on this site under the 2021-2022 Scholarship List below, so please check the website often for updates. In addition, colleges often have many more scholarships about which we are not informed.
Please visit the College/Career Planning page to find information about TN Promise and FAFSA.
Please request scholarship/financial aid information from the schools you are interested in attending by contacting their Financial Aid Offices or visiting their scholarship/financial aid websites. Many schools’ scholarship deadlines are early December so start planning now so you don’t miss their deadlines!!
The Scholarships below are currently accepting applications. Please read the eligibility and application instructions on the website carefully before applying.
- AES Scholarship -Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question: When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey? Amount of award: $500.00. Deadline for entry: October 8, 2021.
- Horatio Alger Association- Scholarships valued at $6,000-$10,000 available in every state to high school seniors planning to pursue a bachelor's degree
- Imagine America Scholarship- 2.5+ GPA, and also be committed to community service and financial need.
- Kids' Chance, Inc. of Tennessee Scholarship- Providing public high school, technical, vocational, and college scholarship awards to qualified applicants who have had a parent suffering a catastrophic, permanently disabling, or fatal injury pursuant to the Tennessee Workers' Compensation Act. e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MTSU Scholarships- Deadline: December 1st, True Blue Scholarship for ACT 23-24 & 3.5 GPA receives $2,000 per year. Presidential Scholarship for ACT 25-29 & 3.5+ GPA receives $4,500 per year. Trustee Scholarship for ACT 30-36 & 3.5+ GPA receives $5,000 per year. National Merit/Achievement/Hispanic Semifinalist receives $6,000.
- Oppu Achievers Scholarship- Award Amount: $2,500 Eligibility: High school seniors, college students, graduate students; cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0; U.S. citizen or resident. Deadline: March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31. To Apply: Students submit a short response to the question "What makes you an achiever?"
- Pretty Photoshop Actions Bi-Annual Scholarship- April 15 & October 15 ($500) Carefully research and compose an essay style Adobe Photoshop tutorial of 800 to 1,000 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points.
- The Beauty + Wellness Scholarship for Women- Quarterly Deadlines: January 1, March 31st, June 30th, and September 30th every year ($1,000) Must be a female, graduating high school senior.
The applications listed below can be found in the Counseling Office: