|English - 18
||Math - 22
||Reading - 22
||Science - 23
Graduate with Distinction
Students who attain a 3.0 GPA and complete at least one of the following:
- Earn a nationally recognized industry certification.
- Participate in at least one of the Governor's Schools.
- Participate in one of the state's All State musical organizations.
- Be selected as a National Merit Finalist or Semi-Finalist.
- Attain a score of 31 or higher composite score on the ACT.
- Attain a score of 3 or higher on at least two Advanced Placement exams.
- Successfully complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- Earn 12 or more semester hours of transcripted post-secondary credit.
|4.0 Grade Point Average
||Graduate with Honors
|12 Honors or Above Courses
||Graduate with Distinction
Valedictorian requirements must be completed by the end of the 7th semester.
* Beginning with the class of 2023; In the event multiple students meet the criteria, the highest achieved ACT composite will serve as the final determination.
Grade Point Average (GPA) and Class Rank
All students and all subjects are included in class rank and GPA. The following 4-point scale is used for semester grades. GPA and class rank are based on semester averages only.
||4 Quality Points
||2 Quality Points
||0 Quality Points
||3 Quality Points
||1 Quality Point
**Class rank is computed at the end of the 5th and 7th semesters. When a course is failed and repeated, BOTH grades become a part of the GPA.