SCHS Band - Monday Night Rundown (04-25-2022)
Good Evening SCHS Band Members and Families,
Here is your Monday Night Rundown for the week of April 25:
This Week's Band Events:
- 25 2022-23 Band Drum Major Training – 3:45 PM – 5:00 PM
- 26 22-23 Color Guard Meeting and Uniform Fittings – 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- 27-30 TMEA All-State (Select Students Only) – Opryland Hotel, Nashville
Upcoming Events: Month of May
- 2 2022-23 Band Drum Major Training – 3:45 PM – 5:00 PM
- 3 Dunnavant Flute Studio Recital – Times TBA
- 3-5 2022-23 Color Guard Skills Camp – Times TBA
- 4 Quallo Saxophone Studio Recital – Times TBA
- 4 2022-23 Band Drum Major Training – 3:45 PM – 5:00 PM
- 5 Fine Arts Signing Day - 2:30 PM - SCHS Theater
- 5 Zimmerer Clarinet Studio Recital – Times TBA
- 5 2022-23 Percussion/Drumline Training – 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- 6 Courtyard Cabaret Performance (Tentative) – 1st & 2nd Period Jazz Bands - Call Time TBA
- 6 SCHS Fine Arts End of Year Party (following the Cabaret performance)
- 9 SCMS Band Concert (reference only) – SCMS
- 10 SCHS Band Concert – SCHS – 7:00 PM – Call Time TBA
- 12 SCHS Jazz Band Concert – 7:00 PM – Call Time TBA
- 12 2022-23 Percussion/Drumline Training – 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- 15 Graduation Performance – 7:00 PM – MTSU Murphy Center – Call Time TBA
(Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band Sophomores and Juniors Only)
- 19 2022-23 Percussion/Drumline Training – 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- 20 2022-23 Percussion/Drumline Auditions – 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
SCHS Fine Arts Signing Day - Thursday, May 5, 2022 - 2:30 PM - SCHS Theater
For any students who will major or minor in any fine arts area in college, or who are receiving a scholarship to participate in any fine arts area in college, the SCHS Fine Arts Academy will host a college/university signing day. This ceremony is open to parents and other family members. We ask that all seniors visit www.creekfinearts.com to fill out the senior tracking form information.
SCHS Fine Arts Cabaret and Luau - Friday, May 6, 2022 - 6 PM
We are pleased to announce the return of the SCHS Courtyard Cabaret. This ticketed event will feature the 1st and 2nd period jazz bands, as well as the choir, theater, and displays from the visual arts students. Following the Cabaret, there will be a Luau to celebrate the accomplishments of all of the SCHS Fine Arts Academy students. For more information, please visit www.creekfinearts.com
SCHS Band Spring End-of-the-Year Concert - Tuesday, May 10 , 2022 - 7PM
We are excited to announce the SCHS Spring End-of-the-Year Concert on Tuesday, May 10, 2022. The concert starts at 7PM in the SCHS Main Gym. All students will stay after school for their dress and technical rehearsal. We hope to see everyone at the concert.
SCHS Jazz Band Concert - Thursday, May 12 , 2022 - 7PM
The 1st and 2nd Period Jazz Band will perform in concert on Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM in the SCHS Theater. Call time for the students will be announced soon.
Band Class Fees - Student Activity Statements Sent
Student Activity Statements were sent on April 11, 2022. Please take a moment to look over the statement. If there is a question or an error just let us know and we will look into it.
If you need to make a payment, please use the PayPal links or send cash/check/money order with your child to drop off in the band black box.
Quarter 4 Performance and Rehearsal Calendar
The link below will allow you to access the band calendar. Please subscribe to synch with your mobile devices:
Remind Text Messaging - Our Primary Communication Method
Just in case you're not receiving our text messages:
That's all for now!
-DB & MC
Stewarts Creek High School Band
Stewarts Creek High School Band
615-904-6771 ext. 31600