Angela Risto & Barbara Collie
The mission of the Rutherford County School System is
"Empowering Today's Students to Grasp Tomorrow's Opportunities."
As an instructional coach, some of my job duties include the following:
- Resource Collector to provide a variety of resources to teachers.
- Offer classroom support to increase the quality and efficacy of classroom instruction.
- Partnering with teachers to assist in the implementation of curriculum and alignment of standards with instruction.
- Guiding teachers in using technology for assessing student learning, differentiating instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students.
- Digital citizenship lessons (online safety, social media awareness, creating effective passwords, etc.)
- Working with PLC groups to find ways to analyze data and to share remediation and enrichment resources
- Conducting coaching cycles to grow teachers.
- Offering after-school professional development as needed.
SCAN TO SIGN OFF ON ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY FOR 2022-2023
(New QR Code Will Be Available in August)