- 9 SCMS Band Concert (reference only) – SCMS
- 10 SCHS Band Concert – SCHS – 7:00 PM – Call Time 3:45 PM
- 11 SCHS Color Guard - Skills Camp - 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- 12 SCHS Color Guard - Skills Camp - 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- 12 EOC Playing Test Due to FlipGrid - (current 9, 10, 11 grades only)
- 12 SCHS Jazz Band Concert – 7:00 PM – Call Time 6:30 PM
- 12 2022-23 Percussion/Drumline Training – 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- 15 Graduation Performance – 7:00 PM – MTSU Murphy Center – Call Time 4:00 PM at SCHS (Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band Sophomores and Juniors Only)
Upcoming Events: Month of May
- 19 2022-23 Percussion/Drumline Training – 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- 20 2022-23 Percussion/Drumline Auditions – 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
SCHS Band Spring End-of-the-Year Concert - Tuesday, May 10 , 2022 - 7PM
We are excited to announce the SCHS Spring End-of-the-Year Concert on Tuesday, May 10, 2022. The concert starts at 7PM in the SCHS Main Gym. All students will stay after school for their dress and technical rehearsal. Students should bring their concert attire to school to hang-up on the racks.
Concert attire is concert black/red tie/concert gowns with black socks/hosiery and black dress shoes. Wind Ensemble Gentlemen - we are not wearing tux shirts and bow-ties, it will be black shirt and red-ties.
After our rehearsal the students will gather in the cafeteria for our last meal together for the season. Cracker Barrel will cater this event for the students.
SCHS Jazz Band Concert - Thursday, May 12 , 2022 - 7PM
The 1st and 2nd Period Jazz Band will perform in concert on Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM in the SCHS Theater. Call time for the students will be 6:30 PM. Dress attire will be the same as the Cabaret - Coat/Tie, Dress Shirt/Blouse Dress Pants/Skirt or Dress, Dress Shoes, etc.
Graduation Performance - Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 7PM (MTSU Murphy Center)
Call time will be 4:00 PM in the SCHS Band Room for a soundcheck and tuning. Students should come dressed wearing concert attire (concert black gowns/concert black w/red-ties and black socks/hosiery and dress shoes). Students should eat before they arrive. We will travel via RCS buses to MTSU Murphy Center. Graduation will start at 7:00 PM. Students can be picked up from the Murphy Center provided they check out with a band director prior to departure if desired. ETA back to SCHS is 10:30 PM.
SCHS Band - FlipGrid Links - EOC Playing Test Due May 12
Band Class Fees - Student Activity Statements Sent
Student Activity Statements were sent this evening (May 9, 2022). Please take a moment to look over the statement. If there is a question or an error just let us know and we will look into it.
If you need to make a payment, please use the PayPal links or send cash/check/money order with your child to drop off in the band black box.
Quarter 4 Performance and Rehearsal Calendar