Gig Sheet and Reminders Week 6 – Away Football Game vs Shelbyville High School
Away Football Game
Shelbyville High School
Friday, September 21, 2018
(Posted and Sent on Tuesday, September 18)
• ASR’s this week – Tue. & Thur. 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
• Volunteer band parents needed for this football game – Please click here to help out.
• Away Football Game vs.Shelbyville High School - Friday, Sept. 21 – Itinerary (subject to change) as follows:
- 3:30 PM – School Dismissed. Students will need to change into the uniform red shirt and shorts.
- 3:45 PM - Large instruments and equipment staged in art hallway near garage door.
- 4:00 PM – Meal plan served in the cafeteria (Bob's BBQ)
- 4:00 PM - Parent volunteers needed to load equipment onto trucks (or sooner depending on when trucks/parent help is available).
- 4:30 PM - Meal plan clean-up - Trumpets. All other members change into uniform.
- 4:50 PM – Call Time for all SCHS Band Members dressed in full uniform. Section Leaders will begin inspection. Band members will report to the cafeteria to assemble for final announcements once cleared by their section leader.
- 5:00 PM – Departure for Shelbyville High School
401 Eagle Blvd, Shelbyville, TN 37160
- 6:15 PM – Arrival and unload
- 7:00 PM – Game Begins
- 9:45 PM – Departure from Shelbyville High School to Stewarts Creek High School
- 10:45 – 11:00 PM – Students dismissed once instruments and equipment have been put away. Band Leadership Team (Instructional and Logistical) cleaning and closing duties to follow.